The Three Core Principles of Fukui Prefectural University
An attractive university
Advanced education and research in line with cutting-edge progress in technological innovation, information systems, internationalization, as well as the rapid development in the fields of science and technology.
- Well-equipped facilities and utilities
- Unique areas of research
A distinctive university
Introduce new methods of education, small-class settings, through organization of an adaptable curriculum that can respond flexibly to changes in society.
- Focused small-class education
- Wide range of educational programs
An open university
Opportunities and facilities to learn about research outcomes open to the public and to engage in the promotion of collaborative relationships among industry, government and academia, including research related to the special features of local areas.
- Large variety of lectures open to the public
- Exchanges with Northeast Asian countries